Community Action Principles Make Us Unique
- Opens doors and leads the way: We provide access to the opportunities people need to improve their lives, to help themselves and each other.
- Turns hope into reality: We identify the needs of the entire community, and take action to improve life for everyone in the community.
- Treats people with respect: We treat people the way we want to be treated.
- Says "yes": If we do not provide the needed service, we will link you to those who do.
- Gives a voice to the poor: Through our advocacy, we seek to make society more flexible and responsive to the needs of the poor.
- Mirrors the diversity of our communities: Our local boards include low-income people, local public officials, and business and community groups.
Fayette County Community Action Agency, Inc. is an equal opportunity provider.
You can reach us by calling: 724-437-6050