11 Commandments of Good Business
1. are the most important people in any business.
2. are not dependent on us--we are dependent on them.
3. are not an interruption of our work--they are the purpose of it.
4. do us a favor when they call--we are not doing them a favor by serving them.
5. are a part of our business--not outsiders.
6. are not cold statistics--they are flesh and blood human beings with feelings and emotions like our own.
7. are not people with whom to argue or match wits.
8. are people who bring us their wants--it is our job to fill those wants.
9. are deserving of the most courteous and attentive treatment we can give them.
10. are the people that make it possible to pay your salary.
11. are the life-blood of this and every other business.