temporary, full-time Warehouse Worker/Driver
- maintain and conduct inventory control in warehouse
- deliver and pick up food orders throughout Fayette and Westmoreland Counties
- ability to operate a fork-lift and electric pallet jack
- lift 50 pounds
- must possess a valid driver’s license with no violations
- 2 years warehouse experience
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to HR Director 108 North Beeson Avenue, Uniontown, PA 15401.
- Manage a caseload of high-risk clients
- Provide support and referrals
- Maintain appropriate paperwork in files
- Maintain confidentiality
- Bachelors of Science in Social Work or related field
- 1 year experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
Please send resume to: Director of HR 108 North Beeson Ave. Uniontown, PA 15401 or email: email@example.com
Kitchen Staff/Cook – full time
- Preparation of meals for senior population according to menu plan, portion control, and temperature requirements
- physical inventory of food supplies
- early morning start time
- must be able to lift up to 25 pounds
- the ability to work as a team with minimal supervision is required.
Qualifications: High school graduate/GED, ServSafe certified; excellent organizational and communication skills.
Please send a resume to: Director of HR 108 North Beeson Ave. Uniontown, PA 15401 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated October 16, 2020
Check out the Nutrition Education Program newsletter for a recipe and nutrition tips.
Check out the CIRCLE LAUREL HIGHLANDS newsletter "the Loop".
Volunteering for Meals on Wheels is a great way to make a huge impact in as little as just 1 hour a day. When you deliver meals, you bring nutritious food and a friendly visit to people in our community.
When you volunteer at the Food Bank, you help provide food to families in need. Volunteering at the Food Bank includes packing food boxes for up to a couple hours a day. The Food Bank is located in Republic, PA.
For individuals who are interested in volunteering, please contact:
724-430-3013 if you are 54 years and younger.
724-437-6050 ext. 4276 if you are 55 years and older.
FCCAA programs are currently following guidelines to ensure the safety of our volunteers and participants.