The Nurse-Family Partnership Program aims to improve pregnancy outcomes by having specially trained nurses regularly visit first-time moms-to-be and help them engage in good preventative health practices such as:
- obtaining thorough prenatal care from their healthcare providers
- improving child health and development by helping parents provide responsible and competent care
- improving the economic self-sufficiency of the family by helping parents develop a vision for their own future such as planning future pregnancies, continuing their education, and finding work
- first-time moms who are pregnant 28 weeks or less
- Fayette County or Greene County resident
- meet income requirements of 235% of the federal poverty level
Call 724-430-6401 or 724-430-6418, or e-mail email@example.com.
We are always seeking individuals who are interested in volunteering their time to serve the Fayette County area. There are volunteer opportunities to fit your schedule and interests.