2021 WIC Public Meetings
2021 WIC PUBLIC MEETINGS
Bureau of Women, Infants and Children (WIC)
Your comments and suggestions are important to us.
Please attend a virtual meeting or submit your written comments.
- May 3, 2021, Shenango Valley Urban League Inc., Farrell, PA
- May 3, 2021, Broad Top Area Medical Center, Mount Union, PA
- May 5, 2021, Maternal Family Health Services, Inc., Wilkes-Barre, PA
- May 5, 2021, Home Nursing Agency, Altoona, PA
- May 6, 2021, Chester County Health Department, West Chester, PA
- May 10, 2021, Hamilton Health Center, Harrisburg, PA
- May 11, 2021, Adagio Health, Inc., Butler, PA
- May 12, 2021, NORTH, Inc., Philadelphia, PA
- May 13, 2021, Blueprints, Washington, PA
- May 18, 2021, Community Progress Council, Inc., York, PA
In accordance with 7 C.F.R. § 246.4(b), the Department of Health has scheduled 10 public meetings from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the locations listed above. These public meetings will be held virtually this year, not-in-person.
These virtual meetings are open to the public to provide comments and recommendations for the development of the 2022 WIC State Plan of Program Operation and Administration for the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children (WIC) in Pennsylvania. Persons wishing to give testimony at a meeting are asked to pre-register with the State WIC Program Office by calling 717-783-1289, call-in information will be confirmed. Anyone unable to participate in a virtual meeting but wishes to express their views, may submit written comments by May 31, 2021, via email to the WIC Outreach Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail to the Department of Health, Bureau of Women, Infants and Children (WIC), 625 Forster St., 7 West, Health and Welfare Building, Harrisburg, PA 17120.
For speech and/or hearing-impaired persons, call V/TT 717-783-6514 or the Pennsylvania AT&T Relay Services at 1-800-654-5984.
These meetings are subject to cancellation without notice.
Pennsylvania WIC is funded by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA). The USDA is an equal opportunity provider.