- Fairchance Senior Housing – a new 36 unit apartment complex for senior citizens
- Fairweather Lodge – a permanent supportive housing program designed to serve eight homeless individuals suffering from mental illness
- Fayette Apartments – a 10 unit housing complex designed to serve mental illness, chronically homeless individuals
- Lenox Street Apartments – a supportive housing complex for homeless individuals suffering from mental illness
- Maple Garden – a 36 unit apartment building for seniors 55 years and older
- Meadow Heights – an apartment complex for low-income elderly individuals whose physical and/or mental conditions have not deteriorated to the point that hey require institutionalization or constant supervision but still lack the capabilities to remain completely independent
- Surrey Hill – a 70 unit Low-Income Housing Tax Credit development for families and individuals
- Uniontown Family Homes – 30 ENERGY STAR rated homes throughout Uniontown for low-income individuals
For eligibility, application, and entrance into a housing facility, contact FCCAA at 724-437-6050.
We are always seeking individuals who are interested in volunteering their time to serve the Fayette County area. There are volunteer opportunities to fit your schedule and interests.