The Financial Opportunity Center (FOC) serves as a one-stop center that helps residents
- learn financial management skills
- increase their abilities and confidence in managing finances
- manage debt
- secure credit and build assets
- access a quality education or training
- earn sustainable-wage employment
- obtain health care
- find and maintain quality, affordable housing
- access homebuyer information courses
- access public benefits
- become self-sufficient
The core elements of the FCCAA Financial Opportunity Center are financial education and coaching/counseling, employment services, public benefits access, and the bundling of services.
- 18 years and older
- valid photo ID
Call 724-437-6050 ext. 3218 or email email@example.com.
We are always seeking individuals who are interested in volunteering their time to serve the Fayette County area. There are volunteer opportunities to fit your schedule and interests.