The Financial Opportunity Center (FOC) serves as a one-stop center that helps residents
- learn financial management skills
- increase their abilities and confidence in managing finances
- manage debt
- secure credit and build assets
- access a quality education or training
- earn sustainable-wage employment
- obtain health care
- find and maintain quality, affordable housing
- access homebuyer information courses
- access public benefits
- become self-sufficient
The core elements of the FCCAA Financial Opportunity Center are financial education and coaching/counseling, employment services, public benefits access, and the bundling of services.
- 18 years and older
- valid photo ID
Call 724-437-6050 ext. 3218 or email our Financial Coach.
We are always seeking individuals who are interested in volunteering their time to serve the Fayette County area. There are volunteer opportunities to fit your schedule and interests.