The Women, Infants and Children (WIC) program offers participants:
- nutrition and health education and assessments that lead to improved health during the most critical stages of growth and development
- EBT benefits to purchase healthy foods; farmers market vouchers for locally grown fruits and vegetables
- breastfeeding counseling
- benefits for formula for babies who aren’t breastfed
The Fayette WIC program has 4 site locations throughout the county.
Uniontown WIC Office
Family Service Center, Second Floor
Uniontown, PA 15401
Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
724-437-6050 ext. 3211
Connellsville WIC Office
1064 Morrell Avenue
Connellsville, PA 15425
Monday, Tuesday, and Fridays
Brownsville WIC Office
910 C. First Street
Hiller, PA 15444
2 Wednesdays each month
Masontown WIC Office
102 W. Church Street
Masontown, PA 15461
2 Thursdays each month
- a resident of Pennsylvania
- pregnant, breastfeeding, and postpartum women
- infants and children under 5 years old
- families with a household income up to 185% of the federal poverty level. You can view income guidelines by household size.
Call your local WIC office or complete the pre-application.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider. Read our nondiscrimination statement.
We are always seeking individuals who are interested in volunteering their time to serve the Fayette County area. There are volunteer opportunities to fit your schedule and interests.